Shhhh...we can't say more
Sept 16-17, 2019The learning might be micro, but the ideas are BIG!
In this two-day ATD certificate program, you will experience highly practical learning, get access to ATD’s MILE model for microlearning, and leave ready to design and develop a practical and effective microlearning program.
Learn more and register
ATD's Master Instructional Designer Program
Book SigningATD’s International Conference and Expo - Washington D.C.
May 21, 2019This was a thrill! The bookstore carried all of Kimberly's books and sold out of both in this photo. It was a fantastic experience making memories...
Don't Waste My TimeFACC's Summer Conference - St. Augustine, FL
June 25, 2019People don’t like meetings for lots of reasons—they are boring, unproductive, exhausting, and lack structure—bottom line, meetings are often a waste of time. But, you can run effective meetings every time—if you approach them with forethought. While planning a meeting will take some of your time, not planning your meeting will waste everyone’s time, including yours. The key to success (meetings that inspire, engage, and get results) is in the PLANNER framework. Including PLANNER’s seven factors transforms a gathering around a conference table or on a call into a collaborative environment in which individuals are inspired, everyone engages, and the team achieves results. The insights and strategies from this application-based session accelerated everyone's meeting effectiveness quotient, putting them on the fast track to meeting successes!
Disrupt Your ParticipantsATD’s International Conference and Expo - Washington D.C.
May 20, 2019Kimberly and four of the best facilitators in the industry pulled back the curtain and shared their top ten secrets for keeping learners engaged and achieving learning transfer. After all, nobody goes to a learning session wanting to be bored. Participants want to be engaged. Desperately. What did we divulge?
- What makes a learner's brain switch off?
- What makes a learner's brain switch on?
- How do the best facilitators go rogue (aka have fun) without losing focus?
- What are the top secrets to keeping learners engaged when you cannot see them?
- How do you bring your personality into the virtual classroom?
- How do you prevent learners from wanting to multitask?
Same Training, Half The TimeATD’s International Conference and Expo - Washington D.C.
May 21, 2019Can 10 pounds of training fit into a 5-pound bag? Impossible, right? Especially when time is tight and expectations are high. Yet, in today's time-constrained workplace, organizations must develop their workforce faster and faster to compete and achieve business results. No one got left holding the bag! Instead, they discovered expert designer, SME, and trainer strategies essential to designing, developing, and delivering better training in half the time. To meet the same training, half the time conundrum, we focused on:
- Shifting stakeholders’ preoccupation with “content” to a focus on results.
- Moving from ‘pushing information’ to developing competence.
- Constructing experiences that build on learners’ existing skills and knowledge.
- Creating engagement by easing learners’ pain points and actively involving them.
- Converting content-heavy discussions into relevant hands-on exercises.